The pedestrian reflector is a Finnish invention
There are many legends about how the reflector was invented, but this is the true story of how the reflector became a Finnish innovation.
- They give you great margin and full satisfaction for your customers.
- They reflect twice as well as most of the reflectors in the market.
- Some countries have even placed laws or high recommendations to use reflectors in the dark.
- Half of the population in Finland is using them.
- They perform well years, keep their looks, no need for batteries and they are recyclable.
Read more about this bright invention from here.